TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The information, products and services displayed on the website represent an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subjected to the terms and conditions as listed below. Navigate Home Studios and The Seller has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use the website belonging to Navigate Home Studios, you (‘The User’) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. Navigate Home Studios reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use the website of Navigate Home Studios.
1. Navigate Home Studios has made every effort to display the colour of the products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours will depend on the User’s monitor, Navigate Home Studios cannot guarantee that the User’s monitor’s display of colour will be accurate. In particular in respect of laminates Navigate Home Studios clarifies that the images of textures presented are for reference purpose only. The User is advised to refer to a physical catalogue for exact look and feel of textures.
2. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
3. Navigate Home Studios will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on Navigate Home Studios. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of The Seller. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, or under any other cause of action.
4. The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Navigate Home Studios or The Seller.
5. Navigate Home Studios and The Seller reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment has been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
6. If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
7. The User agrees to inspect and check thoroughly the materials at the time of delivery itself. Any defect/wrong delivery shall be informed by The User immediately. No claims shall be entertained by Navigate Home Studios/The Seller post acceptance of delivery by the User. Navigate Home Studios/The Seller do not extend any replacement or return facility. Goods once sold cannot be exchanged or returned.
8. The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. Navigate Home Studios reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, Navigate Home Studios has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of Navigate Home Studios without prior intimation whatsoever.
9. Navigate Home Studios/The Seller will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card/online fraud. The liability to use a card/net banking fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
10. Navigate Home Studios/The Seller shall not entertain any complaints after delivery of the products.
12. Navigate Home Studios/The Seller does not extend any product related guarantees/warranties to the purchaser. In particular, Navigate Home Studios/The Seller shall in no way held to be liable for any termites and borer complaints in plywood and bubbling or pasting problems in laminate. Any guarantees/warranties/promises made by the manufacturer of the product shall in no way bind Navigate Home Studios/The Seller or cast any liability upon Navigate Home Studios/The Seller. The User/Purchaser agrees to make any such claims only against the manufacturer and not Navigate Home Studios/The Seller.
13. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
Shipping and Returns
WE CURRENTLY OFFER SHIPPING ONLY IN BANGALORE CITY LIMITS.
Please allow 1-3 working days for your order to be delivered. Normally orders placed before 1pm on a business day, we aim to ship the same day. Orders placed after 1pm will be shipped the next business day. Orders Received on Sunday or during Holidays are dispatched the following Monday or next working day. During busy times, such as holiday periods, there can be processing and shipping delays.
For shipments outside BANGALORE, the customer will have to bear additional delivery charges at actual.
Please mail us at [email protected]
Cancellation of Order by User
Cancellation of order is permitted any time before dispatch.
The Customer would however have to bear transportation charges at actual and also Bank Charges at the rate of 2.5%. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Navigate Home Studios and accept Navigate Home Studios’s decision regarding the cancellation.
For cancelling your order, you will have to get in touch with our Customer Support Team by sending an email giving your Order Number.
Cancellation of Order by Navigate Home Studios
Navigate Home Studios reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment has been received. 100% payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available or any other related reason) any extra cost spent by Navigate Home Studios for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User.
Replacement/ Return Policy by Navigate Home Studios
Goods once sold cannot be returned / exchanged. We take stringent measures to ensure that the items delivered to you are in perfect condition. However, there is a remote possibility that:
• the item may be damaged during transit
• or there might be a manufacturing defect
• or that a wrong item is delivered to you
In only such cases as given above, we will replace the item at no extra cost, provided that the request for replacement of item is made immediately at the time of delivery. The Purchaser agrees to inspect and check thoroughly the materials at the time of delivery itself. Any defect/wrong delivery shall be informed by the Purchaser immediately. No returns or replacements will be allowed after the order is processed and delivered.
If the item sent for replacement is not available, we will try to give you the best possible alternatives.
To get a replacement, contact us at our customer support. We will arrange for the replacement of the item.
Prices quoted at Navigate Home Studios do not include delivery charges.
[A] Deliveries within Bangalore city limits:
Laminate deliveries of order quantity of above 10 sheets of a single brand would be free of cost. Laminates with order quantity of less than 10 sheets will be delivered at an extra cost of Rs. 400/- which shall be borne by the purchaser.
Plywood, Blockboards, Flexi Ply, Shuttering Ply and MDF will be delivered at an extra cost of Rs.1,000/- per order, which shall be borne by the purchaser.
Fevicol and other adhesive items will be delivered at an extra cost of Rs.400/- per order, which shall be borne by the purchaser.
[B] Deliveries outside Bangalore city limits:
For shipments outside BANGALORE, the customer will have to bear additional delivery charges on all orders at actuals. The customer is requested to confirm the delivery charges before booking the orders.
UNLOADING AND LIFTING CHARGES
· The purchaser has to make his/her own arrangements for unloading and lifting the material delivered. On request manpower for unloading/lifting the material may be arranged by Navigate Home Studios which shall be charged at rates mentioned below. The customer has to intimate his requirement before dispatch of material by Navigate Home Studios.
· Prices quoted at Navigate Home Studios do not include unloading/lifting charges.
· In case of deliveries at apartments / gated communities / office etc the customer has to get prior necessary permissions for entry of goods and unloading.
· In the event of any damages to the walls, paints, glass, lights, electrical fittings etc at the time of unloading / lifting the damages will have to be borne by the purchaser alone.
· For lifting the goods, the staircases have to be wide enough for the materials to be lifted easily.
Rs.10 per sheet(plywood/blockboard/MDF/
Rs.10 per sheet(plywood/blockboard/MDF/
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us filling this contact form